Robyn and Joel's Blog: Chronicling our Copenhagen Adventures

Yes, we're that interesting.


Saturday, April 14, 2007

Robyn has a job!

I accepted the position of professor at the Copenhagen Business School and am resigning my position at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale. My new position at CBS will be very similar to my current position at SIUC -- half researching, quarter teaching, an a quarter service. I will be teaching organizational communication and gender and communication. I am very excited to work with the other scholars at the CBS (several of whom I know by reputation already!). You can check out their website: http://uk.cbs.dk/forskning_viden/institutter_centre/institutter/ikl. I will also be working with other departments and research centres at CBS. Check it out!

No comments:

Contributors