Robyn and Joel's Blog: Chronicling our Copenhagen Adventures

Yes, we're that interesting.


Saturday, December 27, 2008

Earthquake!

Yep, there are, evidently, earthquakes in Denmark. Who knew?

Early in the morning on December 16--about 6:30AM or so--I was shaken out of bed by several strong tremors. Seasoned California earthquake veteran that I am, I knew right away that an earthquake had just rolled through our normally placid city. Immediately lucid and unfazed by the chaos unfolding around me, I valiantly leapt from bed to ensure that my bride was safe. Turns out that Robyn was actually "powdering her nose" the very moment it hit.

I now refer to it as "The Great Potty 'Quake '08". More info here.

There's even a Facebook group for quake survivors, as well as a place to buy commemorative t-shirts. I tend to wear large, in case anyone wants to help me heal.

 

No comments:

Contributors