Robyn and Joel's Blog: Chronicling our Copenhagen Adventures

Yes, we're that interesting.


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rochelle and Ronnie

It's been a long time since I blogged and a lot has happened... including a visit from my sister and brother! They flew out just after Christmas and stayed through New Years. We had a lot of fun exploring Copenhagen and southern Sweden, which is why I didn't have time to blog! Here are a few pictures and you can check out more at my brother's website. You should also check out our New Year's video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btdxlOdVrAQ. You won't believe it.

We were very busy during my siblings' visit...


We managed to see most of the historic sites, including Nyhavn.

Ronnie really like trying the local food...
Several times...
We opened Christmas presents... I love my new blanket/body wrap!


And explored the city...



No comments:

Contributors